Supermicro Superserver WIO
Industry’s Widest Variety of I/O Optimized Server
- Best configurability of storage and networking options for the perfect fit of custom applications
- A range of form factors for more deployment possibilities with 1U, 2U and short-depth models
- Flexible and a Wide Range I/O Options
- Enterprise Applications
- Networking Appliance
- Firewall / Security Appliances
- General Purpose Computing
Supermicro WIO SuperServer® systems offer a wide range of I/O options to deliver truly optimized systems for specific requirements. Users can optimize the storage and networking alternatives to accelerate performance, increase efficiency and find the perfect fit for their applications. In addition to enabling customizable configurations and optimization for multiple application requirements, Supermicro WIO SuperServers also provide attractive cost advantages and investment protection.
The Supermicro WIO SuperServer® product family supports up to: 3TB DDR4-2933MHz ECC memory in 12 DIMM slots with support for Intel(r) Optane(tm) DC Persistent Memory, 3/6 Add-on Cards in 1U/2U, 12 SATA 3.0 (6Gbps) ports with Intel® C620 controller, hot-swap 2.5″ or 3.5″ drive bays, SATA3 and NVMe hybrid ports, optional NVMe drives, LAN options up to 2x 10GBase-T or 2x 1GbE ports, redundant Titanium Level (96%) power supplies, integrated IPMI 2.0 with KVM over dedicated LAN, and dual or single 2nd generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors up to 28 cores and 205W TDP.
Supermicro WIO SuperServers are optimized for General Purpose, ERP/MRP, and Network and Security Appliance Applications and used as Firewall, Mail and VPN servers.
Support up to:
- 28 Cores per CPU
- 3TB DDR4-2933MHz ECC memory in 12 DIMM slots with support for Intel® Optane™ DC Persistent Memory
- 205W per socket
- 3/6 PCI-E 3.0 x16 slots (1U/2U)
- Redundant 1200W high efficiency (96%) power supplies
- Form Factor: 1U and 2U Rackmount
- Memory: Up to 16 DIMM slots, up to 4TB DDR4 memory, Intel® Optane™ DC persistent memory
- Power: Platinum and Titanium Level (96%) Efficiency
- Management: Open Industry Standard IPMI, Redfish APIs, Rack Scale Management
- Processors: Dual Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors up to 205W TDP or single AMD EPYC™ processor
- Drives: Up to 10x 2.5″ drives in 1U, SATA3 or Hybrid NVMe/SATA3
- Input/Output: Up to 3/6 PCI-E 3.0 expansion slots (1U/2U)
- Services: Worldwide Global Services
Kindly contact +62 822 4020 5887 for further information.