Nesyer LPWA-6LowPAN is an integrated communication module for radio-based communication. It is effective in cost, low energy, safe, compact and reliable and can be used in a mesh or star topology.
- All in one module. It includes 2 microcontrollers, data-storing facility, clock and RF communication subsystem. The main CPU is used for high performance computing, while other CPUs are used to keep low energy usage.
- All components are optimised in performance and cost.
- Low-frequency ad accurate clock source to support network synchronisation process.
- Only 15 mm x 15 mm in measurement.
- Uses a frequency of 920 – 923 MHz.
- Uses standard mesh communication system which uses IPV6 based address. Standard facilities include standard CoAP and MQQT for IoT communication.
- AES 128-based encryption system with variable dynamic keys with adjustable time intervals.
- There are 10 I / O ports which can be used for GPIO, PWM, ADC, I2C, SPI and UART needs.
- The developer will be able to directly focus on the application without needing to arrange complicated hardware production and radio tuning which requires high investment funds. Moreover, the developer will not have to deal with radio communication stack.
- Since it requires low power, the application is able to run on battery for years on end without having to change batteries.
- Large communication area. Communication area can be expanded by increasing the transmission power with a maximum of 2 Watt (according to regulation), or using a mesh topology which will be able to relay the data plan to an infinite amount of distance.
- Pv4, IPv6, RPL, CoAP, IETF standard protocol for low-power IPv6 networks.
- IPv6-based addressing for very high scalability.
- RPL IPv6 as the basis for multi-hopping routing standards on mesh networks.
- Optimized for very low power usage.
- Dimension : 15mm x 15mm x 3 mm.
- Connection : Low profile edge connector, 19 pin.
- Input Power : 1.8 – 3.8 V
- Standby Current : 0.7 uA (RTC berjalan, data di RAM diretensi)
- Shutdown Current :185 nA (can be wake up by GPIO)
- ARM® Cortex®-M3 Processor
- EEMBC CoreMark® Score : 142
- EEMBC ULPBench™ Score : 158
- Clock Speed : Maximum of 48-MHz
- Flash for program storage : 128KB
- Multifunction SRAM and cache : 8KB
- Low-power SRAM : 20KB
- Active Current@48MHz : 51uA/MHz
- Performance/Current : 48.5 CoreMark/mA
- Runs independently from other systems
- 16 bit architecture
- Low-power SRAM : 2KB
- Active Current @24MHz : 0.4 mA + 8.2 uA/MHz
- Continuous Time Comparator
- Clocked Comparator
- GPIO : 10 port
- Timers : 8×16 bit timer or 4×32 bit timer (possibly PWM)
- ADC : 1×12 bi, 200 ksample/second, 8 channel mux analog.
- UART : x1
- SSI : x1 (SPI)
- I2C : x1
- Real Time Clock
- Programmable Current Source
- AES 128 Hardware Accelerator
- True Random Number Generator
- Integrated temperature sensor
- DC-DC converter internal
- Frequency band : Sub 1Ghz, default 433 MHz, 973-975 MHz.
- Maximal data rate : 4000 kbps.
- Receiver sensitivity : – 124 dBM (in distance), -110 dBM (in height)
- Modulation : MSK, FSK, GFSK, OOK, ASK, 4GFSK, CPM
- Hardware support : FEC, Data Whitening, CRC, LBT, CCA, Digital RSSI
- Selectivity (±100 KHz) : 56 dB
- Blocking Performance (±10 MHz) : 90 dB
- Maximum transmission power : +15 dBM
- RX Current : 5.5mA
- TX@+10 dBm Current : 13.4mA
- TX@+15 dBm CUrrent : 24 mA
- Compatible with WM-Bus dan PHY IEEE®15.4g