Supermicro Superserver Ultra
Highest Performance and Flexibility for Enterprise Applications
Supermicro Ultra SuperServers are designed to deliver the highest performance, flexibility, scalability and serviceability to demanding IT environments, and to power mission-critical Enterprise workloads, including support for the 2nd generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors and a new class of big, affordable memory – Intel® Optane™ DC Persistent Memory. The Intel® UltraPath Interconnect (UPI) and Cross Bar technologies which provide direct communication between two CPUs in a dual socket server to catapult performance and dramatically reduce latency.
Available in 1U and 2U form factors, Ultra SuperServers support up to: 6TB DDR4-2933MHz memory in 24 DIMMs; SATA3 with optional SAS3 and NVMe support for increased storage bandwidth; a variety of Ultra Riser options, including built-in 1G, 10GBASE-T, 10G SFP+, and 25G Ethernet options; support for add-on SAS 3 HW/SW RAID controllers and additional PCI-E 3.0 slots. The range is the perfect fit for diverse workloads and applications and can be easily reconfigured for multiple Enterprise and Data Center applications in Virtualization, Big Data, Analytics and Cloud Computing.
- NEW! Support for Dual, 2nd generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors up to 205W
- NEW! Support for Intel® Optane™ DC Persistent Memory
- Up to 6TB DDR4-2933MHz memory in 24 DIMM slots
- 100/40/25/10G Ethernet
- NVMe/SAS3/SATA3 Drive Bays
- Up to 8/4 PCI-E 3.0 Expansion Slots
- Redundant Titanium Level (96%+) Power Supplies
Supermicro Hyper-Speed and Hyper-Turbo Technologies
Supermicro Hyper-Speed and Hyper-Turbo technologies are proprietary board level optimizations for extreme low-latency performance. These technologies are made possible with the latest VRM components as well as optimized firmware to focus on flexible tuning. With Hyper-Speed, the CPUs, memory, and PCI-E cards are pre-accelerated in lockstep mode for the most reliable performance. Coupled with Hyper-Speed, Hyper-Turbo allows server system CPUs to maintain maximum Turbo Mode frequency under intense workloads. The 5th generation Hyper-Speed Ultra servers (SYS-1029UX-LL1/2/3-S16) also set World Record performance mark with double-digit latency improvement on financial application
Unique Networking Flexibility with Ultra Riser Cards
The Ultras Server family supports optional Ultra Riser cards to provide flexible networking solutions to maximize the availability and use of PCI-E slots while minimizing space. Ranging from 1GbE, 10GbE and up to dual 25GbE options; these options allow the Ultra Server family to maximize all aspects of system configuration possibilities in both 1U and 2U form factors.
1. Form Factor: 1U and 2U Rackmount
2. Memory: Up to 32 DIMM slots, up to 4TB DDR4 memory, Intel® Optane™ DC persistent memory
3. Power: 1600W/1000W/750W Redundant Titanium (96%) and Platinum Level Power Efficiencies
4. Management: Open Industry Standard IPMI, Redfish APIs, Rack Scale Management
5. Processors: Dual Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors up to 205W TDP or dual AMD EPYC™ processors
6. Drives: Up to 24 U.2 NVMe drives, with 2.5″ and 3.5″ SAS3, SATA3 and M.2 options
7. Input/Output: Up to 8 PCI-E slots with flexible on-board 1/10/25G Ethernet options
8. Services: Worldwide Global Services
Kindly contact +62 822 4020 5887 for further information.